- Support students who are struggling with curriculum
- Provide pre-teach and re-teach of curriculum
- Provide strategies for success
- Organizational skills
- A-G Sandra Villasenor, x117
- H-M Melanie Verdone, x115
- N-Z Lisa Winslow, x116
Bidwell Jr. High students, staff, and PTA are respectfully requesting donations for a new electronic reader for the front of our school. This would be a wonderful addition to our upcoming remodel and refacing starting in 2015. It would be instrumental in helping us inform our parents and community of the many events and positive activities our students and school are involved in. Our PTA is spearheading the project and would greatly appreciate any support to achieve this goal. Chico local business - Hupp Signs & Lighting has graciously taken on our project, as they have for many other schools in our area.
How to Donate:
1. Electronically at http://www.gofundme.com/msrv9s
2. Write a check to Bidwell PTA and turn it in to the main office.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. We greatly appreciate your support!
Bidwell Junior High School Foundation is an independent organization
separate from Bidwell Junior High. Our motto is "Helping Students Pursue
Success". Our mission is to provide resources for the enhancement of
the academic, co-curricular and extra curricular learning opportunities
for students at Bidwell Junior High School.
Click on the link below to visit this foundation's website.